I had some very exciting news this week and have just been waiting to have enough time to tell you…
I got my first blog award nomination! Clare over at So Many crafts, So little time nominated me, it was a complete surprise and put a big smile on may face all week!
As part of my nomination I have to do a few little things;
1. Thank the person who nominated you. DONE, THANKS AGAIN CLARE!
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. HERE YOU GO!
3. Share 7 things about yourself. HMMM…
1) I was born in Belfast, grew up in Wales and now live in England, I should probably consider retiring in Scotland, just to round things off nicely.
2) I don’t eat meat, unless it’s chicken breast. I don’t know why, and it drives my boyfriend mad, but I never have and I never will (So stop pestering me Tom!).
3) My best friend is my little sister, even though we used to argue quite a bit when we were younger and she used to pull my hair A LOT, I think she’s the bee’s knees and miss her quite a lot.
me and my super little sis!
4) I love CHEESE!!!! It’s my favourite food, or maybe it’s chocolate? I do quite like avocado, and aubergine and hummus aswell. And grapes and mango too…. Oh I can’t decide. I’m quite partial to the odd cream tea too.
5) My favourite place in all the world is a little youth hostel called Casa Kiwi outside a small town called Trujillo in Honduras. I went there when I was travelling in 2006, and it was paradise!
6) My favourite colour is green, although I’ve just realised I’ve never actually crafted up anything that is green, I should probably do that.
7) If I could have magical power in all the world it would be teleportation. That would solve ALL my problems, I would never be late, I could travel the world without any of the inconvenience of actually travelling and I could see all my favourite people whenever I wanted to. Could someone please hurry up and make a teleportation device!
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. RIGHT, THIS WAS A TOUGH ONE BECAUSE THERE ARE SOOOOOOOO MANY AMAZING BLOGS OUT THERE, BUT HERE ARE MY NOMINATIONS…
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs I’M OFF TO DO THAT NOW!